Formerly the St. Joseph’s Care Foundation and founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph more than 30 years ago, Your Family Health Team Foundation has changed its name but our mission is the same: support patients in the community who rely on expert, compassionate care by raising funds for specialized programs, research, capital equipment, training and continuing medical education for health care providers.
A grass roots organization committed to helping our local Family Health Team provide patients with exceptional, out-of-hospital care, we have raised money for:
- A handheld ultrasound for the Partners in Pregnancy Clinic
- Hearing Amplifying Headsets for residents in long-term care
- An emergency transportation fund for patients suffering from anxiety and depression
- Materials for trauma therapy support groups
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy clinical training
- The Youth Sports Concussion Program
- 17 Automated External Defibrillators (in a number of community spaces)
- 56 Blood Pressure Monitors
- 24 Vaccination Refrigerators
- 20 Transport Chairs
- 13 Power Exam Tables
Stay connected with us!
We’re out in the community every day and we’d love to share with you what areas of health care we are working hard to support.
- Forward your preferred email address to us at email@example.com and receive our eNewsletters
- Download our 2016 Annual Report here
To request a copy of the March 31, 2017 year-end financial statements, please call our Foundation office at (705) 740-8074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to stop in! We’re located at 185 King Street (Jackson Square), 5th Floor, Peterborough, K9J 2R8.